|Making a Difference ... Creating Possibilities
Teachers and practitioners trained in evidence-based practices are in demand in school districts and educational settings nation-wide. Applied behavior analysis (ABA) offers an evidenced-based approach to instruction and to the management of challenging behaviors that may impede instruction. Behavior analysis is the scientific study and application of behavior methodologies resulting in the improvement of behavior and enhanced quality of life.
There are many job opportunities for educators and clinicians trained and credentialed in Applied Behavior Analysis. A graduate degree from Bay Path University will prepare you to meet the challenges of this rapidly growing profession. Why this program is right for you, Click Here!
- 36 credit MSEd/EdS program starting every March and October
- Attend full-time or part-time
- Program is a combination of online and on campus courses
- 3 Campus Locations: Longmeadow, Sturbridge and Burlington, Mass.
- Coursework and 1,500 hours of supervised, independent fieldwork overseen by experienced, supportive faculty
- Approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB©)
- Intensive preparation offered for BACB® exam preparation
- Leads to the eligibility to sit for the BACB® certificate exam
- Dual degree options: ABA/ Autism and ABA/ SPED (moderate or severe licensure options)
- Financial aid available for full and part-time students
Note: *To become a certified BCBA®, you must complete the required coursework and fieldwork required by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, and you must be recommended by Bay Path University to qualify for the examination. For more information on the examination, you can visit the Behavior Analyst Certification Board web site.