|Make a Difference: In Your Career and Your Mission
ONLINE or ON CAMPUS—Complete Your Degree Program “Your Way!”
Let Bay Path, a leader in nonprofit management education, help. Our graduate degree in Nonprofit Management and Philanthropy is relevant, practical, and focused entirely on nonprofit management. We provide you with the tools to become an effective nonprofit executive. So when the opportunity arises to take the lead, you’ll be ready.
- No GRE or GMAT required
- Fully accredited, with classes starting in October, March and May
- Courses offered online, on campus, or a combination of both
- Accelerated 8 week format can be taken full or part time (36 Credits Total)
- Students usually complete their degree in 1-2 years
- Uniquely taught from the nonprofit perspective
- Provides the tools necessary to lead an organization in areas such as Strategic Planning, Financial Analysis, Board Governance and Volunteer Maintenance
- Provides the opportunity to network with like-minded peers and faculty
- Scholarships and financial aid are available
Full participation in the Master of Science in Nonprofit Management and Philanthropy is applicable for 10 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or re-certification.