Our MS in Cybersecurity Management prepares graduates for both initial placement and mid-level positions in career track jobs in cybersecurity, information assurance, and risk management fields. Students will be educated in all aspects of the leadership of cybersecurity systems and personnel, and will be prepared to assume immediate responsibility for the management and oversight of such systems. They will also acquire necessary and in-demand lifelong learning skills, including the confidence and positive attitude necessary to grow and sustain their careers for decades.
This program has been designed for any college graduate who wants to work in the cybersecurity industry in a leadership capacity. An extensive technical background is not needed to apply to this program, however, some level of proficiency with computing, particularly networks, would be beneficial.
- Concentration in Digital Forensics
- Fully accredited, with classes starting in January, March, June and October
- Courses offered completely online
- Accelerated 8 week format can be taken full or part time
- Consists of 12 core courses (36 credits total);typically completed in 1 to 2 years
- Combines management training with technological knowledge and skills
- Unique and cutting edge curriculum
- Comprehensive risk management approach to cybersecurity
- No GRE or GMAT required
- Our extraordinary faculty are accomplished in the field
- Degree combinations option
- Financial Aid is available