Designed to help you prepare for emerging opportunities in higher education, you can learn to develop comprehensive strategies and use a range of communication and marketing tools to promote your institution.
Credits earned in this certificate program may be applied toward Bay Path’s MS in Higher Education Administration with a concentration in Enrollment Management.
Required Course (12 credits)
- MHE 620 The Contemporary College Student
- MHE 627 Enrollment Management Principles and Practices
- MHE 635 Student Personnel Services in Higher Education
- MHE 645 Higher Education Marketing and Communications
Electives (Choose one):
- MHE 605 Organization and Governance of Higher Education
- MHE 610 Curriculum Development in Higher Education
- MHE 625 Women in Higher Education Administration
- MHE 630 Law and Ethics in Higher Education
- MHE 650 Leading Change in Higher Ed
- NMP 605 Financial Decision Making for Nonprofits
- NMP 609 Organizations and Applied Leadership
- NMP 610 Managing Diversity in Today’s Nonprofit
- NMP 623 Resource Development Management
- NMP 625 Strategic Planning for Nonprofits
- NMP 647 Quality Principles and Practices
- NMP 655 Leadership and Personal Effectiveness
For assistance in deciding which program fits your goals, request information or speak with a graduate admissions counselor by calling 800.782.7284 ext. 1332 or e-mail email@example.com.