The Higher Education Administration Certificate is designed to provide you with an overall understanding of managerial concepts as well as the operational and strategic concepts that lead to effective administration.
This certificate program is offered online only.
The certificate is comprised of 15 credits which may be applied toward our MS in Higher Education Administration.
- MHE 600 Introduction to Higher Education Administration
- MHE 605 Organization and Governance of Higher Education
- MHE 620 The Contemporary College Student
- MHE 630 Law and Ethics in Higher Education
- MHE 640 History and Economics of Higher Education
For assistance in deciding which program fits your goals, request information or speak with a graduate admissions counselor by calling 800.782.7284 ext. 1332 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.