This certificate can be customized to your career goals. It can be taken as stand-alone coursework or may be applied towards the completion of a Bay Path graduate degree upon approval by the appropriate graduate program director.
The certificate is comprised of 12 credits
Option to choose 4 from:
- NMP 609 Organizations and Applied Leadership
- NMP 650 Leading Change for Nonprofit Organizations
- NMP 655 Leadership and Personal Effectiveness
- NMP 656 Relationships, Communication and Philanthropy
- MBA 605 Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- MBA 620 Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- NMP 610 Managing Diversity in Today’s Nonprofit
- MBA 651 High Performance Management Strategies
For assistance in deciding which program fits your goals, request information or speak with a graduate admissions counselor by calling 800.782.7284 ext. 1332 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.