Our graduate certificate in nonprofit governance will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of areas of your organization that are most impacted by governance issues, and how you can pro-actively address them in your organization.
This certificate can be taken as stand-alone coursework or may be applied towards the completion of a Bay Path graduate degree upon approval by the appropriate graduate program director.
The certificate is comprised of 15 credits
- NMP 600 Foundations of Nonprofit Management
- NMP 605 Financial Decision Making for Nonprofits
- NMP 621 Introduction to Philanthropy and Fundraising Fundamentals
- NMP 635 Board Governance and Volunteer Management
- NMP 665 Law, Policy, and Government Relations in Nonprofit Organizations
For assistance in deciding which program fits your goals, request information or speak with a graduate admissions counselor by calling 800.782.7284 ext. 1332 or e-mail email@example.com.