Our graduate certificate in organizational development focuses on concepts in team development and change management. Students will learn how to work within an organization to set operational goals, enhance employee effectiveness and improve upon management systems.
This certificate can be taken as stand-alone coursework or may be applied towards the completion of a Bay Path graduate degree upon approval by the appropriate graduate program director.
The certificate is comprised of 15 credits
- MBA 655 Organizational Development Principles and Practices
- MBA 605 Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- MBA 620 Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- MBA 635 Human Resources: Best Practices and Techniques
- NMP 647 Quality Principles and Practices
For assistance in deciding which program fits your goals, request information or speak with a graduate admissions counselor by calling 800.782.7284 ext. 1332 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.