Organizational Effectiveness experts help organizations achieve their goals by focusing on two important areas. human capital and change.
This certificate can be taken as stand-alone coursework or may be applied towards the completion of a Bay Path graduate degree upon approval by the appropriate graduate program director.
The certificate is comprised of 12 credits.
Choose 4 from:
- NMP 609 Organizations and Applied Leadership
- NMP 625 Strategic Planning for Nonprofits
- NMP 646 Healthy Solutions for Nonprofits in Challenging Times
- NMP 647 Quality Principles and Practices
- MBA 620 Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- MBA 605 Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
For assistance in deciding which program fits your goals, request information or speak with a graduate admissions counselor by calling 800.782.7284 ext. 1332 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.