Our graduate certificate in strategic fundraising is designed for professionals and leaders currently employed in the nonprofit sector and also those who want to enter the field. Developed with the input and guidance of area nonprofit leaders and business professionals, the graduate certificate in fundraising management will emphasize concepts within a nonprofit context including: leadership, strategic and fiscal planning, financial management and operation, fundraising, board governance, and legal standards.
The certificate is comprised of 15 credits which may be applied toward our MS in Nonprofit Management and Philanthropy degree program
- NMP 621 Introduction to Philanthropy and Fundraising Fundamentals
- NMP 622 Donor Behavior and Giving Methodologies
- NMP 623 Resource Development Management
- NMP 656 Relationships, Communication and Philanthropy
Take 1 course from:
- NMP 631 Grant Writing for Corporations and Foundations
- NMP 641 Capital Campaign and Major Giving Fundraising
- NMP 651 Annual Giving and Donor Relations
- NMP 661 Planned Giving for Nonprofit Organizations
For assistance in deciding which program fits your goals, request information or speak with a graduate admissions counselor by calling 800.782.7284 ext. 1332 or e-mail email@example.com.