For over 100 years, Bay Path has been in the business of teaching business, constantly adjusting to the needs of our students and organizations. We have to…because change is what business is all about.
For assistance in deciding which program fits your goals, to request information or speak with a graduate program advisor call 800.782.7284 ext. 1332 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Analyze. Synthesize. Execute. Succeed.
How do you get down to business? First you have to start from the beginning: break it down to the building blocks of finance, operations, ethics, management, human resources, marketing, and planning. And then you put it back together. But you need one more element to guarantee success. It’s the great idea. Or an innovation that makes the ordinary become extraordinary. Enter leader.
Change the Status Quo.
Designed for working professionals, the Bay Path College MBA in Entrepreneurial Thinking and Innovative Practices promotes creativity, innovation, and an entrepreneurial mindset preparing you for leadership roles in corporations, nonprofits, small businesses, or your own business. Why is this important? Just look at the businesses of today. Just look at our global economy.
This program connects to those answers:
- You learn the foundation of best business practices.
- You learn to adjust new product/process innovations with an appreciation of risk.
- You learn to ask “what if?”
- You learn to be the person that stands up and makes it happen.
- You learn that each function of business is connected, and they really DO work together.
- And you learn what the impact of China or India is on your business or future because you’ll have the opportunity to go with your Bay Path class.
From the Wall Street Journal to FAST Company magazine, articles speak to the people who can read their landscape and still see the horizon, they are the ones who will make a difference. That’s why Bay Path teaches business with real case studies, faculty who bring their experiences from the boardroom and the factory floor to the classroom, and to small classes were you find you really do matter.
Ready to Learn More! Attend an information session or participate in an interactive webinar.