This Noel-Levitz Graduate Certificate in Enrollment Management can be earned alone (six courses), or in conjunction with the MS in Higher Education Administration concentration in Enrollment Management. To earn the Certificate in conjunction with the Bay Path masters degree, students select the last four courses listed below as their four program electives. The entire certificate consists of the following six courses:
- MHE 627 Enrollment Management Principles and Practices *
- MHE 645 Higher Education Marketing and Communications *
- MHE 656 Financial Assistance in Higher Education
- MHE 654 Technology Applications to Enrollment Management
- MHE 652 Retention in Higher Education
- MHE 658 Strategic Planning for Enrollment Management (prerequisites required)
The Noel-Levitz Graduate Certificate in Enrollment Management is awarded by Noel-Levitz and is part of Bay Path’s graduate program in higher education administration. This online graduate certificate provides the latest knowledge and strategies for enrollment management in the higher education setting.
Applicable immediately to today’s EM issues, the certificate program’s curriculum focuses on six areas: introduction to enrollment management, financial aid, technology, retention, marketing, and strategic enrollment management planning.
*MS in Higher Education Administration enrollment management concentration