Bay Path University Curriculum. The Noel-Levitz, Inc. Certificate.
Noel-Levitz, a premier enrollment management firm, recognizes the acquisition of specific key enrollment management competencies with its "Noel-Levitz Certificate in Enrollment Management."
Students who successfully complete Bay Path University's six-course series in enrollment management can apply to receive the Certificate from Noel-Levitz.
Applicable immediately to today’s Enrollment Management environment, the new six-course series focuses on distinctly relevant cutting-edge practices in the following areas: key enrollment management principles and practices, financial aid, technology, retention, marketing, and strategic enrollment management planning.
Students in Bay Path’s online graduate program can complete a master’s degree in Higher Education Administration with a concentration in enrollment management electing the EM six-course series, or they can enroll in just the six EM graduate courses listed below. Either makes them eligible for recognition by Noel-Levitz with its Certificate in Enrollment Management.
The six courses in Bay Path's new EM curriculum series are:
- MHE 627 Enrollment Management Principles and Practices
- MHE 645 Higher Education Marketing and Communications
- MHE 656 Financial Assistance in Higher Education
- MHE 654 Technology Applications to Enrollment Management
- MHE 652 Retention in Higher Education
- MHE 658 Strategic Planning for Enrollment Management